Retention of performance data across Site24x7 monitors
The performance data from the different monitors are stored for the following time period:
- RAW data for every poll (based on your configured check frequency) will be stored for the last one month. However, for Custom time period the hourly data will be stored, by default.
- The hourly average data is retained for last 1 year.
- The daily average performance data is retained for the last 5 years
The above-stored data will be used by Site24x7's reporting engine to display performance reports. To view the performance reports for the relevant time period, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Site24x7 and navigate to the Reports tab.
- Select the appropriate Report type (like the Performance report)
- Specify the requisite Time Period to view the report for that time. You can select the Custom Period option to generate a report for the selected date range.
The data retention period listed above is uniform across all Site24x7 monitors.
Data retention in Real User Monitoring (RUM).
The following table explains the data retention period of real user monitoring data that are being stored by Site24x7. S.No Data type Retention period 1 JS errors One week 2 Filterable performance and user sessions One month 3 Performance metrics ...
Data retention period for APM metrics
The table below explains the data retention period for APM metrics data stored by Site24x7. Data type Retention period Traces 7 days Raw data or other metrics 30 days Reports 5 years Related Articles: Data retention for logs Data retention in Real ...
Data retention period for Site24x7 Azure monitoring
Data from Azure is stored for the following time periods: RAW data/performance data for every poll (based on your configured check frequency) will be stored for the last one month. However, for custom time period, the hourly data will be stored, by ...
How long does Site24x7 retain my logs for searching?
Log retention for searching Log search retention refers to the number of days your collected log data will be stored and available for searching in Site24x7. By default, this is set to 30 days. Site24x7 stores the log data collected for log ...
How are the average values calculated in Global Benchmark Report and Monitor Group Performance Report?
Response time data in a Monitor Group Performance report and Monitor Group Global Benchmark Report is calculated using different logic. As a result, you may notice a slight deviation in the average values deciphered from these reports. Monitor Group ...