Retention of performance data across Site24x7 monitors
The performance data from the different monitors are stored for the following time period:
- RAW data for every poll (based on your configured check frequency) will be stored for the last one month. However, for Custom time period the hourly data will be stored, by default.
- The hourly average data is retained for last 1 year.
- The daily average performance data is retained for the last 5 years
The above-stored data will be used by Site24x7's reporting engine to display performance reports. To view the performance reports for the relevant time period, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Site24x7 and navigate to the Reports tab.
- Select the appropriate Report type (like the Performance report)
- Specify the requisite Time Period to view the report for that time. You can select the Custom Period option to generate a report for the selected date range.
The data retention period listed above is uniform across all Site24x7 monitors.
Data retention in Real User Monitoring (RUM).
The following table explains the data retention period of real user monitoring data that are being stored by Site24x7. S.No Data type Retention period 1 JS errors One week 2 Filterable performance and user sessions One month 3 Performance metrics ...
Data retention period for APM metrics
The table below explains the data retention period for APM metrics data stored by Site24x7. Data type Retention period Traces 7 days Raw data or other metrics 30 days Reports 5 years Related Articles: Data retention for logs Data retention in Real ...
Data retention period for Site24x7 Azure monitoring
Data from Azure is stored for the following time periods: RAW data/performance data for every poll (based on your configured check frequency) will be stored for the last one month. However, for custom time period, the hourly data will be stored, by ...
How long are my logs retained by Site24x7?
Log retention Log retention refers to the number of days the collected log data will be stored in Site24x7. This by default is set to 30 days. Site24x7 stores the log data collected for log management for a maximum of 30 days. If you want to increase ...
Site24x7 Real User Monitoring (RUM) - Data Collection
When you include Site24x7 RUM beacon script in your web pages, the following data is collected. All data that's being collected is in accordance with GDPR compliance. Performance details of web page load time - Metrics like response time of web page ...