2. Run Wireshark with admin/root privileges.
3. Select all the required interfaces and double-click, press Enter, or right-click to Start Capture.
4. Send SNMP v3 request from the MIB browser after starting the capture.
6. Filter the flows by entering snmp and destination IP/host name, and click Enter.
7. Stop the capture after sending the SNMP v3 request and click File > Save. Save the data captured using Wireshark and send it to us to troubleshoot further.
Capture using MIB browser debug logs
1. Click the debug icon on the MIB browser.
2. Once the debug pop-up displays, send the SNMP v3 request with the debug logs to the target device.
3. Click the SNMP Decoder icon, the third icon in the display, on the pop-up and share the output. The output will look similar to the screenshot below.
4. Copy the debug logs from the pop-up to a file and share them with us.