What do I get for one basic server monitor added?
Each server (irrespective of CPU/RAM) is a Basic Monitor. For every server monitor added, the following will be included:
- One minute polling frequency
- Server uptime with special false alert protection
- More than 60 performance metrics including CPU, memory, load average
- Disk partition details (a split-up of used and free disk space) & usage forecasting
- Network stats including bandwidth utilization, error packets, input and output traffic, packets sent and received
- 20 resource checks including event logs, syslogs, files, directories, URLs, and ports
- 10 Windows Services
- 10 Processes
- One plugin integration (like MySQL, Cassandra, Tomcat) with 25 attributes. Learn more.
- 10+ IT Automation tools for automatic fault resolution
- Third party integrations like Slack, PagerDuty, Zapier and more.
- Detailed root cause analysis (RCA) for every server downtime
- Performance reports including agent inventory, disk partition, and network adapter reports.
- Inventory, Health and Custom dashboards
- Mobile app support to start/stop services or receive push notifications
For a single Site24x7 account, you get:
- 500 MB logs
- 50 SMS/voice credits per month
The Site24x7 server monitoring agent, once installed, will auto-discover and install applications including SQL, IIS, Exchange, Active Directory, Docker, and more. Applications like IIS, Windows Backup can be added as a basic monitor add-on and applications like Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, SharePoint etc. can be added as an advanced monitor add-on. View the full list of basic and advanced monitors
Infrastructure monitors pricing update-March 2023
Over the years, as we have extensively enhanced our product capabilities and evolved to become a full-stack monitoring platform, we have left our pricing untouched since 2012. With rapid increases in infrastructure costs, we are forced to increase ...
What metrics do I get per Linux server monitor?
For a single Linux server monitor, you will be able to monitor the following metrics to ensure its continued performance: Load average CPU utilization - overall CPU usage, CPU usage by cores, interrupts and context switches, CPU idle time, nice time, ...
What metrics do I get per Windows server monitor?
For a single Windows server monitor, you will be able to monitor the following metrics to ensure its continued performance: CPU utilization - Overall CPU usage, CPU usage by cores, interrupts and context switches Processor queue length System idle ...
How is the basic and advanced monitor count calculated in the Site24x7 web client?
Site24x7 licensing and pricing works based on the type of monitor. Monitors are classified as basic and advanced monitors. For example, a server is a monitor type that is charged as one basic monitor, that includes more than 50 performance metrics ...
What are Basic and Advanced Monitors?
Site24x7 licensing and pricing work based on the monitor type categorization. For the ease of usage and based on the complexity of monitoring, we have categorized Site24x7 monitors as Basic Monitors and Advanced Monitors. We typically charge for ...