Site24x7 Real User Monitoring (RUM) - Data Collection
- Performance details of web page load time - Metrics like response time of web page or application like document processing time, DNS time, connection time, server time, first byte time, document download time, page rendering time, and document rendering time are collected. Other metrics like page views, response time and throughput taken to load in different browser versions, devices, and ISP's are also collected. Purpose: To analyze the network performance and performance of individual web pages and resources. To identify JS errors and AJAX calls.
- User Agent of the Browser - This information is collected to analyze the device and browser information.
- Request Headers - Location and region details are fetched from the request headers.
- Unique ID generated for the user, which is stored in a cookie - This information helps to detect unique and new users.
- User session details - These details include information about user sessions and page navigation. This data is collected to provide snapshots in case page load time exceeds the specified threshold value.
The following cookies are created to identify user sessions.
site24x7RUMSnapshotId - This cookie collects user session traces and is used to provide Snapshots.
site24x7rumID - This cookie is created to identify unique users and sessions.
Data retention in Real User Monitoring (RUM).
The following table explains the data retention period of real user monitoring data that are being stored by Site24x7. S.No Data type Retention period 1 JS errors One week 2 Filterable performance and user sessions One month 3 Performance metrics ...
Site24x7 Real User Monitoring - Data collection
When you include Site24x7 RUM beacon script in your webpages, the following data are collected . All data that's being collected is in accordance with GDPR compliance . Performance details of webpage load time - Metrics like response time of ...
Integration of Real User Monitoring (RUM) with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
Google Tag Manager (GTM) helps you quickly and easily update measurement codes and related code fragments (tags) on your website or mobile app. Once you've added a small piece of Tag Manager code to your project, you can safely and easily deploy ...
Data retention period for APM metrics
The table below explains the data retention period for APM metrics data stored by Site24x7. Data type Retention period Traces 7 days Raw data or other metrics 30 days Reports 5 years Related Articles: Data retention for logs Data retention in Real ...
Getting data for custom time periods in Real User Monitoring
Site24x7 Real User Monitoring (RUM) now allows you to get stats for custom time periods. All you need to do is define the time period for which you need the data and our dashboard will show metrics only for the period you have defined. The time ...