How to map your CNAME record and enable Public Status Page access via a Custom Domain?
In order to enable access to your Public Status Page via a custom domain, make sure you create a CNAME record in your DNS zone file to point the Custom Status Page to Site24x7. For all customers who have hosted their account on site24x7.com
domain, you must map the domain to Site24x7's domain "site24x7host.com
" by adding a CNAME record in your DNS zone file. Follow the steps below to quickly add a CNAME record in your DNS host:
- Log in to your domain control panel.
- Navigate to the section which states DNS or Name servers.
- Add a new CNAME record; specify the Custom Domain and point it to site24x7host.com
- Enter the TTL (Time to Live) record between 30 mins to one hour; you may also leave this field in its default setting.
- Once finished, Save the changes to the DNS records.
The above actions may, however, vary based on your domain registrar. If you're unable to find a way to get this updated in your DNS host, get help from your web administrator.
1. If your account is hosted in:
- EU domain (site24x7.eu), then the custom domain must be mapped to "site24x7host.eu";
- CN domain (site24x7.eu), then the CNAME record must have the domain pointed to "site24x7host.cn";
- IN domain (site24x7.in), then the custom domain must be mapped to "site24x7host.in".
2. Further to CNAME mapping, if you want us to install an SSL certificate
for your custom domain, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. However, this option is only available for a Paid customer.
Publish service status via custom domain
Status page lets you share the current status of your services with your customers and end users. To publish public service status via custom domain, please perform the following steps: Create a new domain using which you can publish your service ...
How to add Domain Verification Key in your DNS TXT record?
In order to safeguard your StatusIQ subdomain from being misused, you're required to confirm your domain ownership. StatusIQ provides you a unique domain verification key to validate the ownership of your status page domain. You're required to enter ...
MSP customer portal access via a custom rebranded URL and CNAME mapping
Although you use Site24x7 for providing managed monitoring services to your customers, you might want to bring in some branding to boost your business reputation. With the custom URL option in MSP Account, your customers can easily view their monitor ...
Add Custom Logo to your Status Page
Having your company logo present in your status page helps to strengthen your brand's value. Site24x7 lets you brand your status page by adding your company logo. Follow the steps below to add a custom logo to your status page: Log into Site24x7 ...
How to post and share announcements to your customers via status page?
Status Page displays the real-time availability status of your monitors to your customers. Additionally, it lets you instantly share your comments during potential outage scenarios or planned maintenance schedules. You can post announcements, make ...