Integrating Site24x7 with third-party apps
You can integrate the following applications with Site24x7:
- Zoho Analytics helps to obtain a bird's-eye view of your organization's performance across departments by amalgamating data from varied sources.
By integrating Site24x7 with Zoho Analytics, you can gain a complete overview of your business and IT-related information from the exhaustive business intelligence reports and dashboards, all on a single platform.
- Zapier enables you to automate tasks between other online applications. This helps you use complementary apps side-by-side. Zaps let you automate your workflow and increase your productivity.
- Webhooks are user-defined HTTP callbacks that are triggered by specific Site24x7 alarms and can be used to raise alarms for every status change in Site24x7.
- ConnectWise Manage is software built to help your as-a-service business. With ConnectWise Manage, you can achieve full visibility and proactive management that will help you provide consistent service with no interruptions.
- Amazon EventBridge enables a seamless connection between third-party software as a service (SaaS) applications and Amazon Web Services (AWS) apps with events. Depending on the rule attached to the event source, the alert events can be forwarded to different AWS services by integrating Site24x7 with Amazon EventBridge.
- Site24x7's integration with Jira facilitates the automatic creation of issues in Jira for Site24x7 alarms. This integration helps streamline issue management by providing a common platform to work simultaneously on issues related to your websites, servers, network, etc.
- Moogsoft AIOps enables cross-team collaboration to solve incidents faster using AI. By integrating Site24x7 with Moogsoft, all alerts from Site24x7 will be raised as events in Moogsoft and later transformed into incidents.
- Manage your Site24x7 alerts in PagerDuty to streamline your communication chain within teams, secure a lower mean time to resolution (MTTR) and finally achieve higher incident resolution efficiency
- Slack is a powerful cloud-based chat tool that offers public and private channels for effective communication and collaboration within your team. Set up Site24x7 to send alerts and RCA links to one or more of your Slack channels
- ManageEngine AlarmsOne is a cloud-based alarm management solution that enables you to view, manage, and monitor alarms from various monitoring tools running on your network, all displayed in a single dashboard. Site24x7's integration with ManageEngine AlarmsOne lets you combine all your Site24x7 alarms in one unique console
- ServiceDesk Plus (SDP) On-Demand is a cloud-based help desk solution from ManageEngine. Site24x7 tightly integrates with SDP On-Demand to automatically convert Site24x7 down/trouble alerts into tickets in SDP On-Demand. When the outages are resolved, these tickets are automatically closed in SDP On-Demand.
- ServiceDesk Plus (SDP) On-Premise is a web-based Help Desk and Asset Management software, offered by ManageEngine. Site24x7 integrates with SDP to manually/automatically log tickets in SDP dashboard for any Site24x7 down/trouble alerts. When the outages are resolved, these tickets are automatically closed in SDP dashboard.
- ServiceDesk Plus (SDP) MSP by ManageEngine allows the creation and management of multiple SDP accounts from a unified console. Site24x7 integrates with SDP MSP to manually/automatically log tickets in your preferred SDP MSP account for any Site24x7 down/trouble/critical alerts.
- Microsoft Teams: Integrate your Site24x7 account with Microsoft Teams, the chat software for Microsoft Office365 customers. Share and discuss your Site24x7 monitor status alerts and incident root-cause analysis reports in your preferred Microsoft Teams channel.
- OpsGenie: Integrate Site24x7 with OpsGenie, an advanced incident response orchestration platform for DevOps and IT Teams to streamline your Site24x7 monitor alerts and incident resolution processes.
- ServiceNow: Site24x7's integration with ServiceNow empowers IT teams to streamline incidents and resolve issues faster and in an efficient manner.
How can I choose resources in a monitor group for third-party integration
By associating the monitor group with a tag, you can select the resources in a monitor group for third-party integration. Read how to add a tag to a monitor group. Once you have added a tag to the group, choose the tag to integrate the resources ...
How to integrate Site24x7 with OpenAI (ChatGPT)?
OpenAI is an advanced artificial intelligence tool that can help leverage technological advancements by infusing it with your monitoring tools. Integrating Site24x7 with OpenAI can allow various tasks, such as analyzing large data sets and ...
Can I disable instrumentation of third party packages?
Yes, you can exclude specific classes, methods or application packages from being instrumented by the Java agent. To exclude packages from being instrumented, implement the following steps: Add exclude.packages in apminsight.conf file Provide the ...
What happens when I delete a configuration profile or third party integration from one or more of my customer accounts?
Configuration profiles like threshold, notification, location profiles, and email templates and third party integrations can be set at the MSP account level and for each of your customer accounts. Similarly, deleting these profiles also depends on ...
Is Zoho a third party authentication provider?
Zoho.com is a division of Zoho Corporation. With offices in CA, Austin, Chennai, Yokohama and Beijing, Zoho Corporation serves the technology needs of more than 10 million customers worldwide. Zoho.com offers a comprehensive suite of award-winning ...