How to disable alerts for containers in bulk?
Alerts for docker containers can be muted in bulk or via Configuration Rules.
Using Bulk Actions:
- Log in to Site24x7 and go to Admin > Inventory > Bulk Action.
- Click on Suppress Container Alerts.
- Select the monitor names in which you want to disable alerts. Click on Filter Monitors.
- Toggle Yes for the option Suppress Container Alerts.
- Save your changes.
Using Configuration Rules:
- In the Site24x7 web client, navigate to Admin > Inventory > Configuration Rules > Add Rule.
- In Add Rule form, choose Type is Container under Define Criteria". If you want to add any other conditions, click on the '+' icon.
- Under Define Actions, click Tags. Select Disable Container Alerts from the drop down and set it to True.
- Save the rule. Click on Save and Run Rule to disable container alerts for already added container monitors in your account.
If you want to disable alerts for one or two containers, you can do it by going to Server > Docker > Containers > click on the monitor > hover on the hamburger icon beside the page title > Edit > in the Edit Container Monitor page > toggle Yes for the option Disable Alerts for this Container.
How to disable auto-discovery of new docker containers in bulk?
Log in to Site24x7 and go to Admin > Inventory > Bulk Action. Under Other Actions, click on Auto Discover Containers. Select the monitors in which you want to disable auto-discovery. Click on Filter Monitors. Toggle No for the option Auto Discover ...
How to disable auto-discovery of new containers?
You can disable auto-discovery of new containers by deselecting them manually under the Containers tab, using configuration rules, or via Bulk Actions. Manually under the Containers tab: Log in to Site24x7 and go to Server > Docker > Docker Hosts. ...
How to disable auto discovery of containers for Kubernetes clusters?
You can disable the discovery of containers at the cluster level. Please follow the below steps: Log in to Site24x7. Navigate to Server > Kubernetes > Clusters. Hover on the hamburger icon beside the cluster for which you want to disable container ...
How do I disable the AppLogs agent (process/service)?
When you disable the AppLogs agent, log collection on that server will stop and the AppLogs Agent service/process will not run in your server. To disable the AppLogs agent: Navigate to the Server tab. Click on the server monitor in which the agent ...
Configuring voice calls and SMS alerts for AppLogs
Set up e-mail, SMS, voice call, and instant messenger alerts for AppLogs Alerts (that you configure in the AppLogs tab). Log in to your Site24x7 account. Click Admin > User and Alert Management > Users and Alerts. In the Users screen, you can edit an ...