How to create a service account in the GCP console?
- Log in to your GCP console and click on the hamburger icon at the top left corner.
- Hover on IAM & Admin > click on Service Accounts.
- Click on + Create Service Account.
- Provide Service Account Details including the account Name, ID, and Description. Click Create.
- Provide the role Viewer for the project. Learn more on the other permissions required to enable Site24x7 GCP monitoring.
- Click on + Create Key.
- Select the Key Type as JSON and click Create.
Ensure your service account has sufficient permission(s) to enable Site24x7 GCP Monitoring
. Learn more