Enable push notification service to receive alerts on my mobile app
You can subscribe to the push notification service from the Site24x7 mobile app itself. As a first step, you need to download the Site24x7 app for your smartphone from Google Play store
. Then, follow the below steps to subscribe to push notifications.
- Log in to the Site24x7 application on your Android handset. You can use the same login credentials as that of your Site24x7 account.
icon in the top-left corner of your mobile app screen.
Under Settings, enable the toggle button on Push Notifications.
- You can customize your alerts by configuring a notification ringtone and vibration mode.
- By default, push notifications will be enabled for iPhone. In case, you want to deactivate your notifications, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Site24x7 application on your iPhone. You can use the same login credentials as that of your Site24x7 account.
- Access the hamburger icon on the top left corner of your app, and click the Notifications link.
Now, click the bell icon in the top right corner of your app screen to successfully deactivate your notifications.
Inside Apple's Site24x7 app Settings > Notification
, move the radio button to control your notification flow.
You will stop receiving push notifications, once you log out from your Android or iOS App.
Enable desktop or mobile push notifications for HipChat messaging
Please follow the steps below to enable desktop or mobile push notifications for HipChat messaging: In the HipChat app, navigate to the Menu button on the top right corner of the page and select Room Notifications Go to Default Settings Select ...
Enable desktop or mobile push notifications for Slack messaging
Please follow the steps below to enable desktop or mobile push notifications: To enable notification settings for your entire workspace in the Slack App, 1. Click on your Profile on the top right side of the page. 2. ...
Native push notifications on your web browser
Site24x7 offers native browser push notifications for Site24x7 status alerts in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera browsers. Site24x7 uses this feature to provide you with notifications in the background. For the first time alone, you'll be asked ...
I got a Trouble alert in APM. Will I get a clear alert?
No. You wont receive Up and Down alerts for application monitors.
Restart server from mobile app
The server restart option is available only to Super Admins and Admins. The restart option is hidden for users with other roles like Operator and Read-only roles. Track the performance of your servers and perform actions on the monitors using the ...