Enable push notification service to receive alerts on my mobile app
You can subscribe to the push notification service from the Site24x7 mobile app itself. As a first step, you need to download the Site24x7 app for your smartphone from Google Play store
. Then, follow the below steps to subscribe to push notifications.
- Log in to the Site24x7 application on your Android handset. You can use the same login credentials as that of your Site24x7 account.
icon in the top-left corner of your mobile app screen.
Under Settings, enable the toggle button on Push Notifications.
- You can customize your alerts by configuring a notification ringtone and vibration mode.
- By default, push notifications will be enabled for iPhone. In case, you want to deactivate your notifications, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Site24x7 application on your iPhone. You can use the same login credentials as that of your Site24x7 account.
- Access the hamburger icon on the top left corner of your app, and click the Notifications link.
Now, click the bell icon in the top right corner of your app screen to successfully deactivate your notifications.
Inside Apple's Site24x7 app Settings > Notification
, move the radio button to control your notification flow.
You will stop receiving push notifications, once you log out from your Android or iOS App.