Enable push notification service to receive alerts on my mobile app
You can subscribe to the push notification service from the Site24x7 mobile app itself. As a first step, you need to download the Site24x7 app for your smartphone from Google Play store
. Then, follow the below steps to subscribe to push notifications.
- Log in to the Site24x7 application on your Android handset. You can use the same login credentials as that of your Site24x7 account.
icon in the top-left corner of your mobile app screen.
Under Settings, enable the toggle button on Push Notifications.
- You can customize your alerts by configuring a notification ringtone and vibration mode.
- By default, push notifications will be enabled for iPhone. In case, you want to deactivate your notifications, follow the steps below:
- Log into the Site24x7 application on your iPhone. You can use the same login credentials as that of your Site24x7 account.
- Access the hamburger icon on the top left corner of your app, and click the Notifications link.
Now, click the bell icon in the top right corner of your app screen to successfully deactivate your notifications.
Inside Apple's Site24x7 app Settings > Notification
, move the radio button to control your notification flow.
You will stop receiving push notifications, once you log out from your Android or iOS App.
Enable desktop or mobile push notifications for HipChat messaging
Please follow the steps below to enable desktop or mobile push notifications for HipChat messaging: In the HipChat app, navigate to the Menu button on the top right corner of the page and select Room Notifications Go to Default Settings Select ...
Enable desktop or mobile push notifications for Slack messaging
Learn how to enable desktop or mobile push notifications for Slack messaging. Read Slack help documentation. Learn how to set up Slack integration with Site24x7
Licensing for AppLogs Alerts
Every log type is treated as a monitor and any search query can be configured for alerting. Here's the number of search queries for which you can configure to receive alerts for free: Log size Number of free search queries 10GB 5 ≤ 100GB 10 ≤ 500GB ...
What should I do if Service Health data collection in Microsoft 365 monitor is not happening?
Your Microsoft 365 monitor's Service Health data collection may have stopped because of the recently updated Microsoft 365 Service Communications API policy. Follow the steps below if Service Health data collection in your Microsoft 365 monitor is ...
Native push notifications on your web browser
Site24x7 offers native browser push notifications for Site24x7 status alerts in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera browsers. Site24x7 uses this feature to provide you with notifications in the background. For the first time alone, you'll be asked ...