Possible reasons why GCP resources are not added for monitoring in Site24x7
Please check for one or more of the below reasons:
- Discovery of the resource type has been disabled under Select the Resources for Monitoring section in Add/Edit GCP Monitor page in the Site24x7 portal.
- Exclude/Include GCP Resources using Labels/Tags option has been specified under Filter Resources section in Add/Edit GCP Monitor page in the Site24x7 portal.
- Insufficient roles to generate the key. Read this article to know the permissions required for GCP Monitoring.
- In certain cases, API access would have been disabled in Google Cloud projects for certain resources. For example, Cloud SQL admin API might have been disabled in the Google Cloud project, and hence Cloud SQL resources would not be discovered.
- Insufficient licensing in Site24x7 to discover the resources.
Note: Each GCP service/resource monitor is considered one basic monitor.
Monitoring IPv6 enabled Internet Resources with Site24x7
You can monitor your Internet resources over IPv6 from our supported locations. We've a wide network of monitoring locations around the globe with support for over 90 IPv4, including 60+ IPv6 enabled locations. Follow the steps below to start ...
How do I stop auto-discovery of GCP resources in Site24x7?
There are two ways to disable auto-discovery of resources in Site24x7: Exclude/Include GCP Resources using Labels/Tags in the Add/Edit GCP Monitor page. Deselect the resources from monitoring under the option Select the Resources for Monitoring in ...
Possible reasons why a disk partition is not added to Site24x7 for monitoring
Only the first 25 disk partitions will be added for monitoring. Linux: For Linux, only the local disk partitions present while executing the following command will be added: df -l -T Read this article to know how disk utilization is calculated for a ...
Monitoring IPv4 and IPv6 enabled Internet Facing Resources
Site24x7 lets you monitor your internet resources over IPv4 and IPv6 from our supported locations. We offer an extensive network of IPv4 and IPv6 enabled Monitoring stations that span across 7 continents. IPv4 enabled locations can only test IPv4 ...
FAQs related to Windows Service monitoring
After installing APM Insight Windows service monitoring agent , if you don't see data in the Site24x7 console, or if you are unable to add monitors, kindly follow the below given steps to troubleshoot. If few monitors are not getting added: Check for ...