Filtering Windows event logs before uploading
You can filter Windows event logs in the agent side before uploading them to Site24x7. You can configure to eliminate the unwanted event IDs, so that you can skip them while uploading.
You can set these field configuration while Adding a Log Type, or after adding it by editing the log type. Following the steps below to set the configuration:
- Log in to your Site24x7 account.
- Go to Admin > AppLogs > Log Types > click on the Log Type Windows Event Logs.
- In the Sample Output table, hover over the field name Event ID to find the icon, and click on it. You'll be able to view the Field Configurations pop-up.
- Define the unwanted event IDs under the Filter Log Lines option.
- Select Log Lines only if this Field: Choose Doesn't Match to filter unwanted event IDs.
- Any of these Values: Enter the event IDs that you don't want to upload.
- Click Apply.
You can apply a filter for one or more fields in the log type to filter the logs.
Follow the steps in this doc
for the rest of the configurations.