Error while installing the Windows Server Monitoring agent
If an error occurs while manually installing the Windows agent, please follow the steps given below:
Check Windows Installer in Windows Service Manager:
- Make sure the Windows Installer service is up and running.
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools
- Click on Services and scroll to Windows Installer. Double click on it and a new dialog box will open
- Check to see if the Startup Type is set to Manual.
- Service status is usually stopped. Try and start the Windows Installer server. Click Ok
- Note and fix the error message if any
Re-registration of Windows Installer:
- Now, Go to Start and search for cmd. Right click and select, ‘Run as Administrator’
- In the command prompt, type:
After completion of the above steps, try to install the Windows agent again. If the problem persists, download and install the latest version of Windows Installer and try again.
How to uninstall the Site24x7 Windows Server Monitoring Agent
Method 1: To uninstall the Site24x7 Windows Server Monitoring Agent, click the link below: https://staticdownloads.site24x7.com/server/Site24x7WindowsAgentUninstall.zip Unzip and execute the Uninstall.bat file in the Command Prompt as an ...
How do we verify the Site24x7 Windows Server Monitoring Agent script?
All the scripts and executables in the Site24x7 Windows Server Monitoring Agent are digitally signed. To verify the digital signature, we compare the certificate name and the serial number of the digital signature associated with the script with ...
How do you enable or disable Management Actions in your Windows server?
Management Actions can be used to start or stop VM configurations in a Hyper-V server, services in a Windows server, or sites and application pools in an IIS server. These actions can't be performed if Management Actions is disabled in the server ...
FAQs related to Windows Service monitoring
After installing APM Insight Windows service monitoring agent , if you don't see data in the Site24x7 console, or if you are unable to add monitors, kindly follow the below given steps to troubleshoot. If few monitors are not getting added: Check for ...
How to retrieve logs from server-agent-based monitors?
If you have a Windows agent, you can use the following path to retrieve the agent logs: Go to the installation directory > Site24x7 > WinAgent > Monitoring > Logs If you have a Linux server, you can retrieve logs for your server agent by using the ...