Enable desktop or mobile push notifications for Slack messaging
Please follow the steps below to enable desktop or mobile push notifications:
- To enable notification settings for your entire workspace in the Slack App,
1. Click on your Profile on the top right side of the page.
2. Choose Preferences
from the list of options.
3. In the new pop-up that opens click on Enable Desktop Notifications
- To enable notification settings for any particular channel,
1. Right-click on the channel of your preference.
2. Choose Change notifications from the list of options.
3. Click on the Enable Notifications button.