Customize your monitoring reports and Status Pages by adding company logos and more
Site24x7 monitoring reports and Status Pages can be customized to include your company logo and theme color. To customize your reports and status pages, please log in to Site24x7 web client; navigate to Admin > Report Settings > Customize Report.
Specify the following details to customize your report and status pages:
- Logo: Click the existing image to upload your own custom logo. This will then reflect on your status page and other reports.
- Title Background and Foreground color: Choose the appropriate color from the color picker to set foreground and background color for the report.
- Company Name: Enter your company name to replace the default name in your reports.
- From Email: Specify the email id from which you will receive the report.
- In the reports, treat monitors as up during maintenance period: Enable the toggle button to exclude maintenance window marked as down in your reports.
- Preview: Click this link to catch a preview of your customized report.
Add Custom Logo to your Status Page
Having your company logo present in your status page helps to strengthen your brand's value. Site24x7 lets you brand your status page by adding your company logo. Follow the steps below to add a custom logo to your status page: Log into Site24x7 ...
How to post and share announcements to your customers via status page?
Status Page displays the real-time availability status of your monitors to your customers. Additionally, it lets you instantly share your comments during potential outage scenarios or planned maintenance schedules. You can post announcements, make ...
How do we verify the Site24x7 Windows Server Monitoring Agent script?
All the scripts and executables in the Site24x7 Windows Server Monitoring Agent are digitally signed. To verify the digital signature, we compare the certificate name and the serial number of the digital signature associated with the script with ...
Export my monitoring reports
You can export your monitoring reports in CSV or PDF formats, in addition to emailing the report. Log In and navigate to Reports Choose your required report Click the Share option at the right hand side of the report screen You can schedule your ...
A comparison on the overall capabilities of agent based server monitoring and On-Premise Poller
Features Server Monitoring On-Premise Poller CPU, Memory and Disk usage Supported Specific to Poller supported monitor types. In Poller summary, we show Associated monitors JVM CPU & Memory utilization Down/Trouble history Services and Processes ...