Customize your monitoring reports and Status Pages by adding company logos and more
Site24x7 monitoring reports and Status Pages can be customized to include your company logo and theme color. To customize your reports and status pages, please log in to Site24x7 web client; navigate to Admin > Report Settings > Customize Report.
Specify the following details to customize your report and status pages:
- Logo: Click the existing image to upload your own custom logo. This will then reflect on your status page and other reports.
- Title Background and Foreground color: Choose the appropriate color from the color picker to set foreground and background color for the report.
- Company Name: Enter your company name to replace the default name in your reports.
- From Email: Specify the email id from which you will receive the report.
- In the reports, treat monitors as up during maintenance period: Enable the toggle button to exclude maintenance window marked as down in your reports.
- Preview: Click this link to catch a preview of your customized report.
Add Custom Logo to your Status Page
Having your company logo present in your status page helps to strengthen your brand's value. Site24x7 lets you brand your status page by adding your company logo. Follow the steps below to add a custom logo to your status page: Log into Site24x7 ...
How to post and share announcements to your customers via status page?
Status Page displays the real-time availability status of your monitors to your customers. Additionally, it lets you instantly share your comments during potential outage scenarios or planned maintenance schedules. You can post announcements, make ...
How to configure the NGINX status page for monitoring NGINX performance
The NGINX plugin uses the NGINX status page to pull the performance metrics of the NGINX server. You may encounter the following errors while installing the NGINX plugin integration: Error_code : HTTP Error 404: This error usually indicates that the ...
How do we verify the Site24x7 Windows Server Monitoring Agent script?
All the scripts and executables in the Site24x7 Windows Server Monitoring Agent are digitally signed. To verify the digital signature, we compare the certificate name and the serial number of the digital signature associated with the script with our ...
Export my monitoring reports
You can export your monitoring reports in CSV or PDF formats, in addition to emailing the report. Log In and navigate to Reports Choose your required report Click the Share option at the right hand side of the report screen You can schedule your ...