Bulk addition/deletion of services and process to other Windows/Linux server monitors in your account
You can bulk add/delete services and processes to your Windows/Linux monitors in the Site24x7 console.
You can delete a service/process only when the monitor is UP.
Follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Site24x7 account.
- Navigate to Server > select the server to which all the discovered processes and services are added.
- Go to Services and Processes tab for a Windows server (OR) Processes tab for a Linux server.
- Select the processes/services that has to be added/deleted to the other server monitors.
- Click Add/Delete to other Server Monitors.
- Select the monitors to which they have to be added/deleted.
- Click Add/Delete.